PTFE SYRINGE FILTER
PTFE Syringe Filter (Non Sterile) Packed in Transparent Plastic Jar
- HIigh quality and cost effective,these Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) syring filters are HPLC Certified and available in hydrophotbic version ,
- PTFE membrance are inherently hydrophobic,they are ideal for the filtration of nonpolar liquids and gases.
- Very resistant to solvents as well as acids or bases.
- Can be made more hydrophilic by flushing with alcohol, followed by water
- Used for filtering and de-gassing chromatography solvents
- Pernits optmal utilization of small sample volumes
- Excellent chemical compatibility for filtering harsh chemicals that destroy other membrane materials .
- Moisture barrier for venting applications and vaccum pump line protection
- Ideal for aerosol sampling
- Filter viscous organic based HPLC samples
- Glass microfiber prefilter raises absorption capacity and loading
- After pre-weiting with alcohol,maybe used for fine particle removal of aqueous and mild organic solution in ion Chromatography
|81A||13 mm||0.22 um||100 Pc|
|81B||13 mm||0.45 um||100 Pc|
|81C||25 mm||0.22 um||100 Pc|
|81D||25 mm||0.45 Pc||100 Pc|